Sub-structural survey

Mortgage lenders require a sub-structural survey to check on the structural soundness of the property. It’s carried out by a qualified surveyor.

The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) offers some helpful advice on different types of survey to help you select the most appropriate for your purchase.

When you have a detailed survey, the surveyor will highlight any issues for your conveyancing solicitor to take responsibility for. Need In-Deed's experienced solicitors to look after your move and explain the survey process for yor transaction. Get a fixed-fee quote online, or call our team of advisers to instruct your solicitor without delay.