Management company share

Sometimes each tenant or leaseholder in a block of flats may be required to buy a share in the management company  responsible for the upkeep of the common parts.

Get your In-Deed conveyancing solicitor assigned and looking through your legal tasks for you by calling 0800 038 6886.

Free quote - No commitment