Drainage report

This report (also known as the water and drainage report) is obtained from the local water authority will include details of the mains water supply, the removal of sewage and surface water, who provides the water and what the charges will be.

To find out more information on other conveyancing searches including water and drainage searches go to:
Conveyancing searches | A guide to the common and not so common